Many people living in the US, Europe, and Australia put off a dental treatment not just because of the pain and discomfort but also because of the high cost. This is especially true when they do not have dental insurance. For such people, traveling to Thailand for dental treatments is a viable option. Teeth implants cost in Thailand is sufficiently lower than that in the developed countries of the West.
Medical tourism in Thailand has been growing by leaps and bounds. As per the study “the effects of medical tourism: Thailand’s experience” by Anchana NaRanong and Viroj NaRanong published in the 2011 edition of the Bulletin of the World Health Organization, healthcare tourism generated a revenue of 46 to 52 billion baht in 2008.
Advantages of Getting Dental Implants in Thailand
Dental tourism in Thailand is a booming industry. The country is an ideal destination for those seeking quality yet affordable dental implants and other treatments. This is because of the following:
- There are many qualified dental implant surgeons in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand.
- A number of them are US-board certified. They can speak English fluently and quite a few of them have undergone training in the leading dental schools of the West.
- Besides the surgeons, other medical staff inThailand’s hospitals and clinics too understand and converse in English. This increases the comfort level of patients.
- The renowned dentists of Thailand keep themselves updated on the current advances in their field.
- Besides, they use equipment that is comparable to that used in the US.
- In spite of this, the cost of Thai dental implants is much lower than in the US because of low living costs.
- Tooth implant costs in Thailand are so low that those who travel to Thailand for the treatment can afford not just the cost of the prosthetic but also the expenses related to travel, stay, and sightseeing.
- One can find many JCI and ISO accredited hospitals and clinics in the country.
- The reputable hospitals in Thailand observe high quality and hygiene standards. All the health facilities are licensed and monitored by the Thai Ministry of Public Health.
- You will not find your name in a long waiting list before you can get your dental implants in Thailand. Dental clinics in Thailand will cater to your needs with minimal delay.
- Getting cheap same day or mini dental implants in Thailand gives one the opportunity to have a rejuvenating holiday in a tropical setting.
- After getting your dental implants in Pattaya, Bangkok or any other exotic Thai locale, you can spend your pre and post treatment days visiting the numerous world famous tourist spots that dot the country.
- Not to miss attractions are the Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn in Bangkok, the James Bond island in Phuket, the waterfalls, beaches, and the Angthong National Marine Park in Ko Samui.
Opting for Teeth Implants in Thailand?
Even when people in need of cheap dental implants chooseThailand, they need to take certain precautions to ensure that the end result is good. Some of these are:
- Seeing to it that you have a back-up dentist to consult in your home country.
- Checking the hospital or clinic’s reputation and/or accreditation.
- Consulting with the dental surgeon of your choice in Thailand before making the trip.
- Following safety directives issued by the government of your home country as well as the Thai government when traveling in the country.
Teeth implant costs in Thailand are so easy on the pocket that the country has become a favored destination of dental tourists seeking affordable solution to missing teeth. By carefully checking the qualifications of the surgeon and the standing of the hospital through patient feedback and testimonials, those desirous of getting dental implants in Thailand can save on costs and get quality treatments as well.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information and the cost of Teeth Implants in Thailand.