If you’ve ever had dental work done, then you know it doesn’t come cheap. You can spend thousands of dollars on a single procedure alone! If you need extensive work done, this price continues to go up. Luckily, many patients have discovered that seeing a dentist in Thailand can help them save money without them having to sacrifice quality.
Having dental work in Thailand also gives patients access to top of the line cosmetic and traditional dentistry procedures. Not only that but Thailand is an elite travel destination filled with culture, cuisine, and dozens of exciting sites travelers can enjoy.
Who Should Consider Seeing a Dentist in Thailand?
A Thai dentist may be sought by any of the following:
- Those without dental insurance (an estimated 130 million Americans according to the American Education Dental Association’s Policy Statement on Health Care Reform for 2009) may find that dentists in Thailand do not charge as high as dentists in the US, the UK and Canada.
- In fact, they charge up to 40% to 70% lesser than what western dentists charge for dental procedures. The cost of dental implants in Thailand, for instance, can be thousands of dollars lower than what these cost in the western nations.
- For those looking for a dental holiday Thailand has a lot to offer. The Southeast Asian country is a hub for those who want to experience breathtaking views and a bustling nightlife. Dental tourism in Bangkok, for example, is on the rise because one gets the chance to get dental treatment at a lower cost and indulge in some sightseeing too.
- Anyone looking for quality dental care will be glad to know that the renowned Bangkok dentists are just as skilled and highly trained as their Western counterparts. Many of the dental professionals in Thailand have received their education in the prestigious medical institutions of the West.
- Those apprehensive about facing language barriers in a complete alien land should opt for dentists in Thailand as majority of them working in the reputable hospitals and dental clinics in the Southeast Asian country are English-speaking. Quite a few of the dental clinics in Thailand have multi-lingual staff to make the entire experience of their non-English speaking patients a pleasant one.
Thai dentists offer a wide variety treatments. Some of the popular dental procedures in Thailand are root canals, cosmetic dental procedures, full mouth restoration and dental crowns and bridges. Dental implants in Thailand, in particular, are popular with overseas patients primarily because these cost a fraction of the prices charged in Australia, the UK and the USA.
Benefits of Choosing Dental Work in Thailand
The perks of seeing a dentist in Thailand are numerous. A few of them are summed up as follows:
- Be it getting tooth implants in Bangkok or dental crowns in Pattaya, you’ll get the best bang for your dental work when in Thailand.
- Many a dental clinic in Bangkok Thailand engages highly trained and well experienced professionals. The clinics also implement the latest technologies and procedures.
- Since it’s cheaper to live in Thailand than in the western countries, there is no dearth of inexpensive eating and lodging options.
- And because you’ll be saving substantially on your dental work, food and in-country transportation, there is all likelihood that you could budget for a little sightseeing. When on a dental trip to Bangkok , a vacationer’s paradise, do not forget to visit the majestic Grand Palace, the surreal Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the numerous markets that dot the city.
Choosing a dentist in Thailand can be a prudent decision. With the competence and skills of Thai dentists, they can help you get respite from your dental ills without making you burn a hole in your pocket.